Working Area (W x L)
1.6M (63in) x 3.2M (126in)
3.2M (126in) x 1.6M (63in)
3.2M (126in) x 3.2M (126in)
See chart below for optional sizes
Laser Belt Technology
Uniquely designed, proprietary laser belt enables automation for cutting digitally printed fabrics.
TigerPack & Tilia Griffin for TigerVision (Design)
PDF and integration with leading RIP manufacturers (Print)
Dual Conveyor technology (patent pending) for laser, standard cutting and routing.
Motor driven roll of/unwind unit for rolls of fabric and sheet feeders for boards.
Patent pending Laser Belt on the VersaTech2
2,000mm/sec - 78in/sec
12.5M/sec2 - 1.25G
Max Material Thickness
KISS CUT TOOL
ANGLE V-CUT TOOL
TANGENTIAL DRAG KNIFE
The VersaTech Workflow
Griffin for TigerVisionTM - Standardize your workflow with this powerful PDF editing and nesting tool. Prepare PDF print and digital cut files for all your devices in one application. True shape nesting and highly efficient layouts.
TigerPackTM - Choose from a large library of POP/POS and packaging designs to create your next project. 3D presentation and integration with Adobe illustrator provides unparalleled visualization and design capability on both Mac and PC.
TigerVision supports PDF workflow from Griffin for TigerVision and most other popular design and layout applications. Major wide format RIP applications, including Caldera, are also supported.
TigerVision is the brain behind the VersaTech2 cutting system. It offers an intuitive, singular interface that guides you through every step of the cutting process, from start to finished product. TigerVision includes specialized tools for accurate vision registration, last-minute editing, selecting and customizing material profiles and more. Seamlessly finish 'product-ready' files with the "all in one" design to print to CUT workflow - TigerVision.
MCT offers the industry's most innovative grand format digital flatbed cutting systems. MCT's founding team comes from Mikkelsen Graphic Engineering, who since 1999 pioneered the optical registration digital die cutting market with the development of the i-cut software by using flatbed cutters to accurately "cut to previously printed" graphics. The industry's most versatile grand format finishing solutions are available from 1.6M to 3.2M wide in 3.2M to 9.6M lengths for laser/routing/knife cutting applications with full automation. Today, with manufacturing in Milwaukee, WI, MCT has been providing excellent customer support through a higher technician to customer ratio than any other supplier and provides a support phone capability answered by qualified technical staff.
One of MCT's other core values is to bring a customer-centric approach with a wider and more efficient product line, coupled with more attractive pricing, thus allowing digital flatbed finishing technology to become useful for a wider range of customers and applications.
MCT considers the well-being and profitability of its customers’ business as the best guarantee for its own success and continuity.
MCT also owns and operates CutGuru - supporting 800+ customers nationwide with application know-how. CutGuru offers a wide variety of standard and specialty cutting blades, router bits and mats/belts. Looking for specialty tools? We have engineers in-house and ready to design something to meet your exact specifications.
UNVEILED AT SGIA 2016
The VersaTech2 “All in One” cutter has won SGIA’s 2016 Finishing Product of the Year Award. MCT demonstrated distinct speed, acceleration and quality improvements in the only cutter with conveying automation for all tools - laser, router, or knives. Workflow including complete nesting and a parametric solution for boxes/POP rounds out the offering.
- Modular system
- Self leveling/table mapping
- Standard & custom sizes
- 100% manufactured in the USA
- Robust/Industrial body
- Laser upgrade + automation + dual belt
- Automatic loading of sheet material
- Non-marking suction cups
- Auto extend and retract table surface
- Removable leg gussets to allow loading from 3 sides
- Leveling pads for height adjustment
- Casters for easy positioning
- Easy to load and unwind fabric for cutting accurately matched to the speed of conveyor for maximum throughput
- Reduces stretch and puckering that may cause improper register mark reading and cut path misalignment
- Reduces the amount of labor necessary to manage the cutting process without impacting accuracy
- Enhanced Material Archive
- Smarter Registration
- ONE Graphical User Interface
- Dynamic Vacuum
- Job View updated in real time
- Built using the powerful Phoenix nesting engine
- Simple design, minimal training
- True shape nesting with any rotation
- Responsive, responsive, responsive!
- Barcodes, camera marks, eyelet marks
- Library of packaging designs
- Library of POP/POS designs
- 3D presentation and integration with Adobe Illustrator
- 3D visualization at every step of the design process
Schedule a demo at our Milwaukee office! Contact us for information!
MCT of Wisconsin, Inc.
700 W Virginia Street B110
Milwaukee, WI 53204