HD 2.5KW Liquid Cooled Router (60,000 RPM)
The Heavy Duty router module was designed for the fast paced, and extreme throughput of production facilities and traditional sign and display shops running up to 24/7. Unlike the various drop-in crease and knife tools mainly for soft signage, the heavy duty, liquid cooled router module is used for all of your rigid substrates: (plastics, woods, metals, composite metals, hard foams and more). The specially designed; Liquid Cooled 2.5kW (peak) 60,000 RPM milling spindle with pneumatic collet provides ultra-high speed routing while preserving the router for longer use. In extremely high speed working environments, ordinary air-cooled bearings cannot endure this high rotate speed for long periods of time. Liquid cooling provides more consistent cooling of the bearings, allowing the spindle to run at full speed and power without worrying about overheating or spindle burn-out.See Materials & Applications
- Liquid cooled for consistent temperature
- Minimal misting system for cutting metals. (increase longevity of router bits)
- 2.5KW liquid cooled milling spindle (60,000 RPM) for high-speed finishing.
- Table mapping for consistent and accurate cutting to surface of table top.
- Auto tool calibration system for accurate cutting depths of tooling.
- Pneumatic collet for quick changeover of bits.